Thursday, November 19, 2009

Contact Info:

Want to get a hold of me? Here is how....

Shop owners:
If you want to join the hunt, you have until Oct. 15 to get your NC into me. See below for my name in SL. Please do not e-mail me at this e-mail! I do not check my e-mail. But I am in world daily. Shop owners send me a note card with your contact name on it and the landmark of your store. I will get in contact with you soon to give you the items you need before the hunt.

Hunters:
Please also send me a note card. Please do not e-mail me at this e-mail! I do not check my e-mail. But I am in world daily. Posted on my profile is the starting point of the shop for the hunt. The hunt runs from Nov. 1, 2009 until Nov. 30, 2009. There are several hunt groups out there if you need some help on the hunt.

Contact Name: Jadedmarie Kerang

1 comment:

  1. It is very nice Blog I like the Hunts..........

    Want to know about India's wild life...visit at www.indiawildlifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete